This competition is now closed.
For a chance to win free entry to the 5th Australian Romance Readers Convention (ARRC2017), help us spread the word via Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Each valid entry will go into a random draw.
TERMS & CONDITIONS for ARRC2017 Competition
- The competition is organised by the Australian Romance Readers Association (ARRA) Inc, PO Box 7087, Greenway ACT 2900 (ABN 22 128 615 612).
- The competition opens on 1 September 2016 and closes at 5.00 pm on 1 November 2016.
- To be entered in the competition you must post about ARRC2017 on at least one of these platforms: Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Each entry must include the hashtag #ARRC2017, a link to our website or Facebook event page and a tag to a friend (as detailed in this blog article).
- Entry is open to all Australian residents.
- Each entrant is permitted only one entry per day.
- First prize: one winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries. The prize will be free entry to ARRC2017 on 25 and 26 February 2017. Prize value: $295.
- Second and third prize: two additional winners will be drawn from the friends tagged by the first prize winner. They will each win a ticket to the book-signing event on 25 February 2017. Prize value: $15 each.
- The winners will be contacted via email or direct message by 5.00 pm on 2 November 2016.
- Prizes must be claimed by 5.00 pm on 1 December 2016. If not claimed by that time the prizes will be re-drawn.
- Prizes do not include any travel or accommodation expenses. Prizes do not include tickets to social events.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Personal information provided as part of the entry will not be given to any other parties; you will only be contacted regarding the competition.
- The convention is a public event and tickets can be purchased here.