Publisher pitch: Pride Publishing, Feb 2017
Happy Valentine’s Day to all ARRA followers from your destination for GLBTQI fiction, Pride Publishing. We hope you have a fabulous month!
We have some perfect reads to stimulate the imagination this month and hope you all enjoy!
On 7 February we have the fifth instalment in the Eight Kingdoms series by Belinda Burke, A Harvest of Dreams and Embers. What the fire has learned, the ashes will remember … forever.
Ready for Valentine’s Day we have a brand new series brought to you by Trina Lane. Shards in the Sun is a contemporary cowboy story where the heart of Texas beats strong, fuelled by the love between two men whose lives are interwoven like the long grass of the hill country they call home.
We also have the third in the Harrington Hills series by Megan Linden, Coming Back Home, ready for you to download and enjoy. In this wereshifter, paranormal romance, he thought his mate would never come back. He was wrong.
To end the month we have the second in the Marked Men series from Jenna Byrnes, Admissible Behavior, out on 28 February. This contemporary gay erotic romance takes one smart, sexy lawyer with tattoos covering his body and a macho, handsome Texan …
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting our website.
All our new books available in February:
- Star of Versailles by Catherine Curzon and Willow Winsham
- A Harvest of Dreams and Embers by Belinda Burke
- They Walk Among Us by TA Chase
- Coming Back Home by Megan Linden
- Shards in the Sun by Trina Lane
- Coming Out Twice by Sydney Presley
- One Night with You by Megan Slayer
- Admissible Behavior by Jenna Byrnes
- Spoil of War by Helena Maeve