Publisher pitch: Pride Publishing, Nov 2016
Hello to our fellow lovers of romance fiction and Happy November to you all!
We are super excited to tell you all about this month’s exciting new releases. We’ve got a real mix of pairings and sub-genres to keep you on your toes …
International bestseller Sean Michael treats us to another hot ménage read in the form of Love in G Minor, out on 1 November. In this novella, you’ll get to meet sophisticated long-time lovers Stephen and Jack, who constantly test boundaries, fighting a delicious battle for control. Add a new hot guy into the mix, Benji, and you’ll find yourself hooked into one toe-curling read.
We’re super excited to tell you all about our latest M/M anthology, Brothers in Arms. This collection of stories surrounds the relationships of strong, brave men in the military. Enjoy delightful short reads from Megan Slayer, Helena Maeve, Anna Lee, Lucy Felthouse and Thom Collins—a host of talented experts in this genre. You’ll be able to get your hands on a copy from 8 November.
When it comes to lesbian erotic romance, we’ve got two fantastic short stories for you to lose yourself in this month. Worth a Shot by Cari Z, out on 15 November, is a wonderful contemporary title about Samara and her new flatmate, Katie. The tension between the pair is too explosive to ignore, making for one hot read. There’s also The Woman Next Door by Helena Maeve, an incredibly versatile and talented author of LGBT fiction. Continuing with the theme of living in close quarters, this story is all about Ziva and Yvonne, who are thrust into each other’s lives again with the chance to rekindle their relationship … Can they make the jump? The Woman Next Door is available to buy and download from all good eBook retailers on 22 November.
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting us at www.pride-publishing.com.
All our new books available in November:
- Faded into You (Intoxication #2) by Remmy Duchene
- Love in G Minor by Sean Michael
- Good Luck (Putman County #1) by KM Mahoney
- Safe Haven by Caitlin Ricci
- Power Chords by Elizabeth Coldwell
- Brothers in Arms anthology by Megan Slayer, Helena Maeve, Anna Lee, Lucy Felthouse and Thom Collins
- Beautiful Goodbyes (The Connelly Chronicles #2) by NJ Nielsen
- Worth a Shot by Cari Z
- The Woman Next Door by Helena Maeve
- Sunset on Turtle Lake by Carol Lynne
- Staying Home (The Call of Home #3) by Alexa Milne
- One Too Many (Mystic Tattoos #1) by Bailey Bradford
- Death Dancer (Dangerous Dancers #2) by Tara Lain