ARRC2017: welcome to our sponsors
We are very excited to welcome the first of our sponsors for ARRC2017.
We are also very pleased to welcome Hachette Australia as a gold sponsor.
We are also pleased to announce the following:
- Favourite Contemporary Romance 2015—proudly sponsored by Hachette Australia
- Favourite Historical Romance 2015—proudly sponsored by Hachette Australia
- Favourite Erotic Romance 2015—proudly sponsored by eXtasy Books
- Favourite Australian Romance Author 2015—proudly sponsored by Booktopia
Other award categories still available are:
- Favourite Paranormal Romance 2015
- Favourite Romantic Suspense 2015
- Favourite Sci-Fi, Urban Fantasy or Futuristic Romance 2015
- Favourite Short Category Romance 2015 ON HOLD
- Favourite Continuing Romance Series 2015 ON HOLD
We would also like to acknowledge our door prize, competition and raffle sponsors:
- Angela Verdenius
- Last Chance Country authors
- Michelle Howard
- Nicole Hurley-Moore
- Allison Butler
- Joanne Dannon
- For Pity Sake Publishing
- Keri Arthur
There have been other enquiries as well, so expect more news on this soon.
We still have gold, silver and bronze packages available, and there are also opportunities to sponsor the welcome reception, awards dinner, a panel session or the trivia night—among many other ideas. We are also happy to tailor a package to suit you.
If you are a bookseller, publisher or otherwise involved in the romance fiction industry and would like to know more about opportunities to sponsor ARRC2017, or to promote your books at the event, contact us at email@example.com for a copy of the sponsorship prospectus.
We have also produced a special prospectus of promotional opportunities for romance authors. For any authors planning to attend ARRC2017, be sure to have a look through the prospectus so that you can make the most of the opportunity. (And if you’re not attending there are ideas for you too!)
If you would like to send promotional items for the goodies table, you can register your interest here.