Publisher pitch: Totally Bound, Aug 2016
Happy August to all ARRA readers and fans! We’re excited to share with you our hot new releases coming up this month sure to set your ereaders on fire!
Sierra Cartwright has a new series starting this month along with new books from Crissy Smith, Tracy St John and BA Tortuga! We have seven new series for you to enjoy this month, escape into the best stimulation for the imagination!
Initiation by Sierra Cartwright is the first in the new series Master Class and will be available from 23 August—the perfect combination of erotic romance and BDSM! The brand new series is about Masterfully dominant men with a decidedly hands-on, sexy approach to teaching women about submission. Class is in session …
Lucy Woodhull brings us a new contemporary chick lit romance in 667 Ways to F*ck Up My Life, available from 16 August and is sure to have you laughing throughout.
Debut author to Totally Bound, Bella Settara is set to release her first in a new series this month, Carla’s Cowboys. This novel brings you cowboys, erotic romance and multiple partners and is on offer from 9 August for one week only!
The Were Chronicles series by Crissy Smith has been so popular that we have revised and revamped the entire series and book one, Pack Alpha with brand new content, is available this month! Marissa Boyd finds herself drawn into a world she can never be a part of, complete with an Alpha wolf who takes whatever he wants. And he wants her …
We also have a romantic thriller for you from ER Fallon, Finding Him Again, which is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat … She came home to find the one romance she always regretted not having …
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting our recently made-over website: www.totallybound.com
Coming up in August …
- Cowgirl Up by Cheyenne Meadows
- Between Us by Wendi Zwaduk
- Blind Spot by Kait Gamble
- Carla’s Cowboys by Bella Settarra (1st in series)
- 667 Ways to F*ck Up My Life by Lucy Woodhull
- Mr Unlucky by BA Tortuga (1st in series)
- Pack Alpha by Crissy Smith (1st in series)
- Initiation by Sierra Cartwright (1st in series)
- Finding Him Again by ER Fallon
- The Claiming by Julieanne Lynch (1st in series)
- Alien Embrace by Tracy St John (1st in series)
- A Love to Kill For by Conor Corderoy (1st in series)