Publisher pitch: Totally Bound, Oct 2015
Happy October! Here at Totally Bound Towers we are starting to get all our ghoulish and ghastly things together preparing for our paranormal Halloween promotion! Head on over to our site on Halloween weekend for some tricky treats to delight your eReader!
Australian-born Alysha Ellis is re-releasing four of her beloved titles this month, revisiting, revamping and adding extra content to these Special Editions—make sure you grab your copies! Send Me an Angel revolves around an angel who has gone to Earth to learn about sex and find out for himself what all the fuss is about. Ellie, a regular human, has been chosen as the one to teach him and she doesn’t need asking twice!
Do you love a bit of pulp fiction? We have a hilarious short story out this month by new author, EG Wiser. We recommend that you pick up this sci-fi story as two agents try to stop the world from exploding into sexual anarchy following the discovery of a super powerful alien artefact! Closest Encounter by EG Wiser is sure to have you hot under the collar.
If you are more into your BDSM reads, our Over the Knee anthology is released on the 20th of this month. Featuring six short stories from some of Totally Bound’s best loved BDSM authors, this spanking collection is definitely one to file away for a rainy day! With stories from Ashe Barker, Lily Harlem and Katy Swann, if you are a lover of all things S&M then this is one you can’t miss.
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting our brand new, made-over website: www.totallybound.com
- Her Montana Cowboy by Molly Ann Wishlade
- Scorch by Kait Gamble
- Send Me an Angel by Alysha Ellis
- A Kestrel Rising by SA Laybourn
- Closest Encounter by EG Wiser
- Soul Chance by Nichelle Gregory
- The Devil Made Me Do It by Alysha Ellis
- Over the Knee anthology by Ashe Barker, Lily Harlem, Katy Swann, Wendi Zwaduk, Lucy Felthouse, Dolly Watt
- Love Uninhibited by Destiny Moon
- Married by Lola White
- Lone Wolf by Alysha Ellis
- Off the Rails by Isabelle Drake
- Beyond his Control by Elizabeth Coldwell
- Joust of Hearts by Genella deGrey
- Downunder Heat by Alysha Ellis