Publisher pitch: Totally Bound, Sep 2015
Happy September and we hope it is starting to warm up down there!
This month we are settling into the swing of things now that Totally Bound is the home of all your MF and MFM erotic romance! We have a beautiful new website, with lots of exciting new features, so come on over and see what we have for you!
Sierra Cartwright’s hotly anticipated second instalment in her acclaimed series, The Donovan Dynasty, will be released towards the end of this month. Brand charts the story of the second Donovan brother, Cade, rancher and billionaire as he falls in love with Sofia. Another contemporary BDSM novel, which is sure to blow your mind! Available as of 29 September.
We have another addition to our popular What’s her Secret? imprint that delves into the deepest, darkest secrets of our heroines. This time around India Grace made a mistake she lives to regret while trying to make a name for herself in the world of journalism. Trying to move on with her life while writing for a country manor magazine in rural England, she tries to leave all that behind, but will she manage it? Good Manors has all of this and more, and is available now from the Totally Bound store.
Do you love wereshifter stories? Crissy Smith is releasing #13 in her Were Chronicles series, Pack Balance. It is never too late to get into one of our most popular series, so get your copy of this paranormal read and lose yourself in the land of hot Alpha males and feisty females.
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting our brand new, made-over website: www.totallybound.com
Coming up in September …
- Cuffed by Kait Gamble
- Darker Nights by Nan Comargue
- Sated by Lucy Felthouse
- The Point by Victoria Blisse
- Ringmaster by Aurelia T Evans
- Perfect on Paper by Destiny Moon
- Make Me Forget by Jacqueline Anne
- Stopping Point by Victoria Blisse
- City Country by BA Tortuga
- Good Manors by Victoria Blisse
- Pack Balance by Crissy Smith
- The Vampire’s Choice by Victoria Blisse
- Honey Moon by Arlene Webb
- For the Love of a Marine by Sharon Kimbra Walsh
- The Point of Evil by Victoria Blisse
- Brand by Sierra Cartwright
- Crash and Burn by Maggie Nash
- Mr and Mrs Monster by Kelly Ethan
- The Relic by Maggie Nash