Publisher pitch: Totally Bound, Jun 2015
June is here and we are happy to bring you some hot titles to heat up your winter months!
We have big changes coming up in July and we are all hard at work getting everything ready for you, our readers. We are making a move from Totally Bound to Totally Bound and Pride Publishing. All of our GLBTQ+ titles will be moving home to Pride, while Totally Bound will continue to publish the MF and ménage titles you know and love. Keep your eyes peeled for changes in next month’s edition when we will be having two publisher pitches!
Sierra Cartwright has a new series coming out on 9 June. Bind, the first in The Donovan Dynasty, shows three powerful new men back on the scene, and if you loved Bonds, keep posted! There are more than a few references to some of our favourite characters from the past too. For powerful Doms, and sultry subs, pick up a copy of Bind! Alongside the launch there are also some special Sierra Cartwright discounts, so be sure to check those out if you are a fan of Sierra!
We have a new addition to our What’s his Passion? imprint, Testing Lysander by LM Somerton. This novel follows on from LM’s earlier release, Picturing Lysander—where a photographer and a government agent are brought together with fiery consequences! Testing Lysander follows their journey through Colombia on an undercover mission, bringing them even closer together!
Our Totally Five Star imprint is continuing to whisk you away to exotic and exciting destinations around the world! The newest addition is Kate Deveaux’s A Vixen in Venice, out this month. A Vixen in Venice spirits you away to the side-streets of Italy, art thieves and double identities, this novel will have you second guessing! A kinky American meets a sexy Italian come together in this story with hot consequences!
Bailey Bradford is starting off a brand new The Vamp for Me series this month. This first book, My Life without Garlic, is a humorous take on typical vampire tales. Fans of Bailey Bradford be sure to pick up this one!
We are also pleased to announce the release of the much anticipated third instalment in MK Schiller’s In Other Words series. The Other P-Word follows Billie, the sister and daughter of the heroines from the previous books in the series. This new book charts Billie releasing the reins of her own life, and seeing where hunky biker Evan can take her.
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting us: www.totallybound.com
- Toy Boy by Lily Harlem
- Bind by Sierra Cartwright
- Talking Trouble by Barbara Elsborg
- Two Hearts One Voice by Valentina Heart
- In the Halls of the Mountain Troll by Tanith Davenport
- The Captain’s Pet by Samantha Cayto
- Driven by Night by Aliyah Burke
- A Vixen in Venice by Kate Deveaux
- Firecracker by Natalie Dae
- Bliss in Bordeaux by Dolly Watt
- The Other P-Word by MK Schiller
- Taken Identity by Raven McAllan
- Sins of Yesterday by Rosalie Stanton
- Cressida’s Dilemma by Beverley Oakley
- Lily Roar by Beth D Carter
- Hunter’s Promise by Billi Jean
- Outrageous Offer by Lola White
- Mastering Love by Morticia Knight
- Undone by Belinda Burke
- The Face of Scandal by Helena Maeve
- My Life without Garlic by Bailey Bradford
- Anomaly by SA McAuley
- Always Ready by TA Chase
- Testing Lysander by LM Somerton
- Cold Truth by TA Chase
- A Ring and a Vow by Devon Rhodes
- My Marine by LE Franks and Sara York
- Tools of Change by Jaime Samms & Sarah Masters
- Soul Sick by Kendall McKenna
- Safe Shores by Morticia Knight