Publisher pitch: Totally Bound, May 2015
Happy May! Spring has sprung here in the Northern hemisphere, and we hope that the weather is treating you nicely down under too!
We have big changes coming up in June and we are all hard at work getting everything ready for you, our readers. We are making a move from Totally Bound to Totally Bound and Pride Publishing. All of our GLBTQ+ titles will be moving home to Pride while Totally Bound will continue to publish the MF and ménage titles you know and love. Keep your eyes peeled for changes in next month’s edition when we will be having two publisher pitches!
Sierra Cartwright has a new series coming out, and book one is available for early download this month! Bind, the first in The Donovan Dynasty, shows three powerful new men back on the scene, and if you loved Bonds, keep posted! There are more than a few references to some of our favourite characters from the past too. For powerful Doms, and sultry subs, early download your copy today from the Totally Bound site!
However, this month everything is running as normal and we are excited to announce the fourth book in our Totally Five Star imprint is out this month—La Brat by Ashe Barker. This imprint is set in glamorous, exotic locations across the world and this Mf BDSM novel comes to you from chic Paris! A naughty sub meets a powerful Dom with exciting consequences when they are reunited in this famous city.
We have a new series coming from one our bestselling MM author, Carol Lynne. Cattle Valley is filling up, and the LGBT community needs to find another accepting place to call home. So, they find an old town on the Maine coast, and set to converting Lobster Cove into the perfect setting. A new twist on an old favourite, the Lobster Cove series is sure to have you smiling. Welcome to Lobster Cove is the first in this series, and available this month.
We have a new addition to our bestselling What’s her Secret? imprint, Life of Privilege by Amanda Bretz. As with all of the books in this imprint, the heroine has a secret that she is fighting to keep hidden. In this new novel, Katherine is struggling to fulfil her celebrity lifestyle as the face of an apparel empire. After jilting her fiancé at the altar, and running away to Seattle, had she done enough to put that life behind her?
We have a new anthology out this month too, the Wild After Dark anthology, which is an MFM paranormal collection of six short stories. Each story features a werewolf, a vampire and a human putting their differences aside for some steamy action! Available from 22 May.
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting us: www.totallybound.com
- Milling by Sean Michael
- La Brat by Ashe Barker
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods by Leah Grant
- Welcome to Lobster Cove by Carol Lynne
- An Opportunity for Redemption by Donna Gallagher
- Firebird by Pelaam
- Against the Rules by Tori Carson
- Life of Privilege byAmanda Bretz
- In from the Cold by Bailey Bradford
- Eye of the Tiger by Crissy Smith
- Unbreakable Bonds by Taige Crenshaw and Aliyah Burke
- A Smile as Sweet as Poison by Helena Maeve
- Heartthrob by Mia Watts
- Risk It by Isabelle Drake
- Unmasked by Genella deGrey
- Fortune by Aurelia T Evans
- The Best of June by Tierney O’Malley
- Blood Ties by Lavinia Lewis
- Wild After Dark anthology by Helena Maeve, Wendi Zwaduk, Liz Coldwell, Lucy Felthouse, Nan Comargue and Aurelia T Evans
- An Omega’s Heart by Amber Kell
- Gambling on Trouble by Billi Jean
- When Dove Cries by Beth D Carter
- The Burning Season by Belinda Burke
- Toy Boy by Lily Harlem
- Bind by Sierra Cartwright
- Talking Trouble by Barbara Elsborg
- Two Hearts One Voice by Valentina Heart
- In the Halls of the Mountain Troll by Tanith Davenport
- The Captain’s Pet by Samantha Cayto