ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 20
- What art did Sarah Mayberry perfect as a teenager?
- Anne Gracie wrote her novel The Perfect Stranger with a collection of what on her desk?
- What was Cathryn Hein’s childhood nickname?
- In which year was Kelly Hunter’s first book published?
- What is the name of Jess Dee’s dog?
- Who composed the music used in Erica Hayes’s book trailer for her novel Shadowglass?
- In which Australian state does Amy Andrews live?
- What is the motto of Christina Brooke’s ‘de Vere’ family?
- What can Jennie Jones hear as she is typing her stories?
- Which fellowship has Jennifer St George been presented with?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 19:
- On her trip overseas in 2013, Alyssa J Montgomery took a ride on what exotic animal?—an elephant
- What is the name of the novella Anna Campbell published in the ‘Sons of Sin’ series?—Days of Rakes and Roses
- What nationality is Viola Grace?—Canadian
- What is the title of Melissa Craig’s latest publication?—The Unblemished Librarian
- Valerie Parv was the first Australian writer to receive which award from RT Book Reviews, New York?—a Pioneer Award
- What is the title of the first book in Keri Arthur’s Harri Phellecky, PI series?—Who Needs Enemies
- What kind of tan does Kirsty Dallas have?—a ‘computer tan’
- In which anthology did Jess Buffett’s story ‘Her Outback Valentine’ appear?—Cowboys and Candy
- What is the name of Kaz Delaney’s ‘souldog’?—Bella
- Name the hero and heroine from Barbara Hannay’s first published novel—Fletcher and Ally