ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 19
- On her trip overseas in 2013, Alyssa J Montgomery took a ride on what exotic animal?
- What is the name of the novella Anna Campbell published in the ‘Sons of Sin’ series?
- What nationality is Viola Grace?
- What is the title of Melissa Craig’s latest publication?
- Valerie Parv was the first Australian writer to receive which award from RT Book Reviews, New York?
- What is the title of the first book in Keri Arthur’s Harri Phellecky, PI series?
- What kind of tan does Kirsty Dallas have?
- In which anthology did Jess Buffett’s story ‘Her Outback Valentine’ appear?
- What is the name of Kaz Delaney’s ‘souldog’?
- Name the hero and heroine from Barbara Hannay’s first published novel.
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 18:
- What is the name of the erotic short story by Eden Summers that appears in Halloween Heat V?—’Phantom Pleasure’
- Name the two lovers in Ellen Cross’s novel Wolf Sanctuary—Reece and Sean
- In which country did Fiona Lowe grow up?—Papua New Guinea
- What is the title of the second book in TJ Hamilton’s ‘Thyme Trilogy’?—Making Thyme
- Which positions in the Romance Writers of Australia organisation has Jennifer Brassel held?—treasurer and president
- Melanie Scott’s book Angel in Armani is part of which series?—New York Saints
- How many sons does Fiona McArthur have?—five
- In Lisa Ireland’s novel Breaking the Drought, the heroine has developed ‘a fool-proof framework for husband hunting’ called what?—Marriage Material
- What kind of animal is Kandy Shepherd’s pet ‘Albert’?—a cat
- Jezebel’s Lion is book two in which of Hazel Gower’s series?—Sin City Shifters