ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 18
- What is the name of the erotic short story by Eden Summers that appears in Halloween Heat V?
- Name the two lovers in Ellen Cross’s novel Wolf Sanctuary.
- In which country did Fiona Lowe grow up?
- What is the title of the second book in TJ Hamilton’s ‘Thyme Trilogy’?
- Which positions in the Romance Writers of Australia organisation has Jennifer Brassel held?
- Melanie Scott’s book Angel in Armani is part of which series?
- How many sons does Fiona McArthur have?
- In Lisa Ireland’s novel Breaking the Drought, the heroine has developed ‘a fool-proof framework for husband hunting’ called what?
- What kind of animal is Kandy Shepherd’s pet ‘Albert’?
- Jezebel’s Lion is book two in which of Hazel Gower’s series?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 17:
- Which breed of cat does Amy Rose Bennett have?—Devonshire Rex
- Name a title in Shona Husk’s ‘Arcane’ series—Dark Vow or Dark Secrets
- What is the name of Angela Verdenius’s blog?—Cats, Books & Life
- In which town is Rachael Johns’s book Tease Me, Cowboy set?—Marietta
- Which Pearl Jam song on Victoria Dahl’s iTunes mix inspired her while writing Talk Me Down?—Lightning Bolt
- Lee Christine has had a number of jobs, but what has she mostly worked as?—corporate software trainer
- Apart from writing and reading what is Suzi Love’s favourite thing?—travelling
- Which publisher’s series are Cheryl Adnams books a part of?—Random Romance
- Name one of the organisations that Delwyn Jenkins/DJ Michaels is a member of—RWA, ARRA, Darksiders Downunder
- Joanie MacNeil has set novels in Australia and which other country?—Scotland