ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 17
- Which breed of cat does Amy Rose Bennett have?
- Name a title in Shona Husk’s ‘Arcane’ series.
- What is the name of Angela Verdenius’s blog?
- In which town is Rachael Johns’s book Tease Me, Cowboy set?
- Which Pearl Jam song on Victoria Dahl’s iTunes mix inspired her while writing Talk Me Down?
- Lee Christine has had a number of jobs, but what has she mostly worked as?
- Apart from writing and reading what is Suzi Love’s favourite thing?
- Which publisher’s series are Cheryl Adnams books a part of?
- Name one of the organisations that Delwyn Jenkins/DJ Michaels is a member of.
- Joanie MacNeil has set novels in Australia and which other country?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 16:
- Under what other name does TM Clark also write?—Tina Marie Clark
- What instrument does the hero of Maggie Gilbert’s novel This Is Now play?—cello
- Name a novella that Shannon Curtis has written for ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ series?—Collision Course or Stormswept
- What is song number 6 on Kylie Scott’s playlist for her novel Lead?—Ain’t No Sunshine
- The ‘infamous “two shirts” error’ occurs in which Kelley Armstrong book, as listed on her ‘Mea Culpa’ page?—Dime Store Magic
- What is the name of the hero in Allison Butler’s book The Healer?—Laird William Kirkpatrick
- Where does VK Black love snorkelling?—on the Barrier Reef
- Which book by Angela Castle has ‘Tiger’ in the title?—Tiger Mine
- What is the name of the ‘face-to-face writing group’ that SE Gilchrist co-runs?—Hunter Romance Writers
- Anna Clifton’s debut novel was published by which publisher?—Escape Publishing