ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 16
- Under what other name does TM Clark also write?
- What instrument does the hero of Maggie Gilbert’s novel This Is Now play?
- Name a novella that Shannon Curtis has written for ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ series?
- What is song number 6 on Kylie Scott’s playlist for her novel Lead?
- The ‘infamous “two shirts” error’ occurs in which Kelley Armstrong book, as listed on her ‘Mea Culpa’ page?
- What is the name of the hero in Allison Butler’s book The Healer?
- Where does VK Black love snorkelling?
- Which book by Angela Castle has ‘Tiger’ in the title?
- What is the name of the ‘face-to-face writing group’ that SE Gilchrist co-runs?
- Anna Clifton’s debut novel was published by which publisher?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 15:
- What is the name of the rural town featured in Alissa Callen’s novels Beneath Outback Skies and Down Outback Roads?—Glenalla
- In what year did Annie West sell her first book to Harlequin Mills & Boon?—2005
- What is the name of the piece of music that is used in Helene Young’s trailer for Half Moon Bay?—The Tail of Zeus
- In which Australian state does Beany Sparks live?—Western Australia
- What colour was the cover of the first Mills and Boon novel Susan Child picked up?—pink
- Which Rhian Cahill book has a glass of wine on the cover?—New Year’s Kisses
- What is Nicole Murphy’s third occupation?—professional conference organiser
- In which era is Maggi Andersen’s novel The Folly at Falconbridge Hall set?—Victorian
- What was the release date of Alli Sinclair’s first book in The Dance Card Series?—August 2014
- Which martial art does Khloe Wren practise?—karate