ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 15
- What is the name of the rural town featured in Alissa Callen’s novels Beneath Outback Skies and Down Outback Roads?
- In what year did Annie West sell her first book to Harlequin Mills & Boon?
- What is the name of the piece of music that is used in Helene Young’s trailer for Half Moon Bay?
- In which Australian state does Beany Sparks live?
- What colour was the cover of the first Mills and Boon novel Susan Child picked up?
- Which Rhian Cahill book has a glass of wine on the cover?
- What is Nicole Murphy’s third occupation?
- In which era is Maggi Andersen’s novel The Folly at Falconbridge Hall set?
- What was the release date of Alli Sinclair’s first book in The Dance Card Series?
- Which martial art does Khloe Wren practise?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 14:
- In which country was Alison Stuart born?—Kenya
- Under which two pseudonyms has Sylvia Day written?—SJ Day and Livia Dare
- Where in North Queensland is Barbara Hannay’s little cottage?—Tarzali
- What is the name of the short story by Lilliana Rose included in the anthology The Grotesquerie?—’Hide N Seek’
- Which series of films is Wendy L Curtis’s favourite?—the LOTR trilogy
- What is the name of the couple in Louisa Mack’s novel Cooking Up Trouble?—Ally French and Edward McGrogan
- Who is Bronwyn Parry’s agent?—Clare Forster
- Amy Andrews co-authored the book Sister Pact with which other author?—Ros Baxter
- Viveka Portman has a bachelor degree in what?—anthropology
- What sport is featured in Jennifer Ryder’s novel Strike?—motocross