ARRC2015: goodies, giveaways and advertising
It is now less than eight weeks until ARRC2015 in Canberra. Time is just flying by, and it will be here before we know it!
Spots for authors to attend are now sold out. If you missed out on a spot you can ask to go on the waitlist, but there are also ideas below on how you can be involved from a distance.
For overseas authors or publishers who can’t make the trip Down Under, there are still opportunities to connect with romance readers in Australia…
(1) Goodies – All authors are welcome to send promotional items to be placed on the Goodie Table at ARRC2015. These items will be available to all delegates throughout the convention. Items might include bookmarks, bookplates, pens, badges, or any other promotional items. We will accept any number of items, but recommend you send no more than 30 of any item.
(2) Books – We will gladly accept any book donations. These will be used for prize packs for competitions and games and for door prizes throughout the convention. If you are sending or bringing books, please be sure to let us know at the link below.
For items 1 and 2 – please fill in this form to let us know what you would like to send.
(3) Gift items in bag – We are also accepting gift items for the conference bags. This could be a book, a mug, a pen, a notebook or any other gift item. (Note it does not include bookmarks.) You will need to supply at least 250 of the item. Please contact us as soon as possible, as gift items need to be received here no later than 27 February.
(4) Promotional items in bag – If you are interested in including a promotional/advertising item – such as bookmarks, flyers – in the convention bags, this can be arranged for a small fee. You will need to supply at least 250 of the item. Please contact us as soon as possible, as items for the bags need to be received here no later than 27 February.
(5) Advertising – Ad space in the convention handbook will be closing on 30 January. If you were planning to place an ad in the handbook, please be sure to book your spot before this date. Or for a little extra you can have a promotional item, such as a flyer, placed in each attendee’s bag.
For items 3, 4 and 5 – please contact our sponsorship coordinator, Kaetrin, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you have any questions, or other ideas for how you could be involved, please let us know.