ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 13
- How does Trish Morey’s name appear on the Czech editions of her books?
- What does Lexxie Couper’s cat like to stalk?
- The heroine of Sofia Tate’s novel Breathless for Him is a gifted what?
- What is the name of Jennifer Kloester’s teddy bear?
- Noelle Clark’s novel Stone of Heaven and Earth spans which years?
- Under which HarperCollins Australia imprint is Dani Kristoff’s novel The Sorcerer’s Spell published?
- What is the name of the band from Nalini Singh’s novel Rock Addiction?
- What is the name of the regular blog article Cathryn Hein publishes that contains the word ‘Friday’?
- Where does the heroine of Maggie Mundy’s novel Hidden Mortality live?
- How many goats does Alyssa J Montgomery have?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 12:
- Anna Campbell has written in an article that all her books are a take on a particular fairy tale. Which fairy tale?—Beauty and the Beast
- What is the name of Christina Brooke’s dog?—Monty
- Which sport is the backdrop to Donna Gallagher’s series of novels?—rugby league
- How long is Kelly Hunter’s book-writing attention span?—three months
- What is the title of Sami Lee’s contribution to the ‘Down and Dirty’ story collection?—Burning Up
- On Erin Moira O’Hara’s website there is a picture of her with what animal?—tiger
- How many titles are there in Dee Brice’s ‘Sensuous Seasonings’ series?—four
- What age was Melanie Milburne when she read her first romance?—17
- What is the title of book 3 in Jess Dee’s ‘Tastes of Seduction’ series?—Kisses Sweeter than Wine
- Rachael Johns is represented by which agency?—Cornerstone Literary Agency