ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 12
- Anna Campbell has written in an article that all her books are a take on a particular fairy tale. Which fairy tale?
- What is the name of Christina Brooke’s dog?
- Which sport is the backdrop to Donna Gallagher’s series of novels?
- How long is Kelly Hunter’s book-writing attention span?
- What is the title of Sami Lee’s contribution to the ‘Down and Dirty’ story collection?
- On Erin Moira O’Hara’s website there is a picture of her with what animal?
- How many titles are there in Dee Brice’s ‘Sensuous Seasonings’ series?
- What age was Melanie Milburne when she read her first romance?
- What is the title of book 3 in Jess Dee’s ‘Tastes of Seduction’ series?
- Rachael Johns is represented by which agency?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 11:
- Valerie Parv’s science fiction novel Birthright is book 1 in which series?—The Beacons
- What is the name of the band formed by Anne Gracie and her friends?—Platform Souls
- The idea for the story line that threads through Keri Arthur’s first three Riley Jenson books came to her from what?—an article she read online about cloning
- Where in Australia was Tracey O’Hara born?—Launceston, Tasmania
- What is the inheritance that the hero and heroine share in Rachel Bailey’s novel Countering His Claim?—a luxury cruise liner
- In her spare time Margareta Osborn writes for which magazine?—Gippsland Country Life
- What is the name of Tamsin Baker’s rural male/male novella?—The Silver Tongued City Boy
- Is the author Sarah Mayberry writing under her real name?—yes
- Ainslie Paton’s Hooked on a Feeling is set in which year?—1975
- What are Jane Tara’s four children collectively known as?—RIOT