ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 11
- Valerie Parv’s science fiction novel Birthright is book 1 in which series?
- What is the name of the band formed by Anne Gracie and her friends?
- The idea for the story line that threads through Keri Arthur’s first three Riley Jenson books came to her from what?
- Where in Australia was Tracey O’Hara born?
- What is the inheritance that the hero and heroine share in Rachel Bailey’s novel Countering His Claim?
- In her spare time Margareta Osborn writes for which magazine?
- What is the name of Tamsin Baker’s rural male/male novella?
- Is the author Sarah Mayberry writing under her real name?
- Ainslie Paton’s Hooked on a Feeling is set in which year?
- What are Jane Tara’s four children collectively known as?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 10:
- What is the name of the Beverley Eikli book in which the heroine has a recognisably shaped birthmark?—Lady Farquhar’s Butterfly
- In which Australian state does Danielle Belwater live?—South Australia
- In the ‘Seven Signs’ series by Erica Hayes what is the name given to the fallen angels as a group?—The Tainted Host
- What is Imogene Nix’s day job?—bookstore owner
- Which Fiona Lowe book involves a ten-day bike ride around Victoria?—On the Road Again
- What are two things Victoria Dahl does in the summer (usually not at the same time)?—hike and drink margaritas
- What is the title of Suzi Love’s Regency Noir novel?—Four Times a Virgin
- What did Paula Roe want to be when she was young?—a vet or a dancer
- What is the Spanish title of Michelle Douglas’s book The Man Who Saw Her Beauty?—Mas que belleza
- On Elisabeth Rose’s website there is a picture of her doing what in the Western Desert, Egypt?—tai chi