ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 7
- Sylvia Day has been the subject of trivia questions on which two TV game shows?
- What is the respective social standing of the hero and heroine of Amy Rose Bennett’s erotic Regency novella ‘An Improper Proposition’?
- In which Australian state does Angela Castle reside?
- In what year is VK Black’s book Lies and Seduction set?
- Which TV series does Maggi Andersen enjoy watching?
- What kind of shapeshifters are featured in Khloe Wren’s Fire and Snow series?
- How many children does Hazel Gower have?
- Which book by Fiona McArthur is set on the Orient Express?
- Anna Clifton has a ‘randy alpha-male’ adopted pet. What type of animal is it?
- What is the name of the drummer in Eden Summers’ fictional band Reckless Beat?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 6:
- Which author does Cheryl Adnams credit with inspiring her to get back into writing?—Nora Roberts/JD Robb
- Amy Andrews co-runs a manuscript assessment business called what?—Word Witchery
- What are two countries in which Alli Sinclair has scaled mountains?—Argentina, Nepal and Peru
- How many novellas make up Lexxie Couper’s collection Shifting Lust?—3
- What does Rhian Cahill like to avoid doing as much as possible?—housework
- Which of Bronwyn Parry’s novels is published in Czech as Stiny horkeho leta?—Dead Heat
- What does Melanie Scott term the distraction of looking after her cats?—cat butlering
- Who is the hero of Delwyn Jenkins’ debut novel?—Alex
- What is the name of Barbara Hannay’s blog?—Barbwired
- What kind of aerobics does Joanie MacNeil like to participate in?—aqua aerobics