ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 6
- Which author does Cheryl Adnams credit with inspiring her to get back into writing?
- Amy Andrews co-runs a manuscript assessment business called what?
- What are two countries in which Alli Sinclair has scaled mountains?
- How many novellas make up Lexxie Couper’s collection Shifting Lust?
- What does Rhian Cahill like to avoid doing as much as possible?
- Which of Bronwyn Parry’s novels is published in Czech as Stiny horkeho leta?
- What does Melanie Scott term the distraction of looking after her cats?
- Who is the hero of Delwyn Jenkins’ debut novel?
- What is the name of Barbara Hannay’s blog?
- What kind of aerobics does Joanie MacNeil like to participate in?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 5:
- How many horses does Alissa Callen have?—2
- Wendy L Curtis’s novel Above and Beyond is set in Australia and which other country?—Papua New Guinea
- What is Alyssa J Montgomery’s current day job?—speech pathologist
- Which book by Patrick J Kearney does Viveka Portman list as one of her sources for historical information?—A History of Erotic Literature
- Which AFL team does Cathryn Hein barrack for?—Sydney Swans
- How many pages approximately is Susan Child’s story More Than Friends?—15 estimated
- In which Australian city is Dani Kristoff based?—Canberra
- What is the Linda Howard novel that Nalini Singh lists as one of her favourite books?—Loving Evangeline
- How long does it usually take Melanie Milburne to write a book?—4 to 6 weeks
- In Kandy Shepherd’s novel Love is a Four-Legged Word the heroine makes cupcakes suitable for dogs. What are they called?—Pupcakes