ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 5
- How many horses does Alissa Callen have?
- Wendy L Curtis’s novel Above and Beyond is set in Australia and which other country?
- What is Alyssa J Montgomery’s current day job?
- Which book by Patrick J Kearney does Viveka Portman list as one of her sources for historical information?
- Which AFL team does Cathryn Hein barrack for?
- How many pages approximately is Susan Child‘s story More Than Friends?
- In which Australian city is Dani Kristoff based?
- What is the Linda Howard novel that Nalini Singh lists as one of her favourite books?
- How long does it usually take Melanie Milburne to write a book?
- In Kandy Shepherd’s novel Love is a Four-Legged Word the heroine makes cupcakes suitable for dogs. What are they called?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 4:
- What is the name of the gargoyle that Sofia Tate has a picture of on her website?—George
- Which of Trish Morey’s Harlequin novels won the 2009 Romantic Book of the Year?—The Italian Boss’s Mistress of Revenge
- Which instrument does Noelle Clark play?—guitar
- Erin Moira O’Hara’s novel An Irish Rose is set in which year?—1959
- Alison Stuart sits on the board of which charity fund?—Firefighters Charity Fund
- Which Victoria Dahl novel involves the renovation of a ghost town?—Too Hot to Handle
- Rachael Johns has a collection of what on her desk?—trolls
- What is the current title of Jennifer Kloester’s yet-to-be-written third YA novel?—The Snow-White Solution
- When Louisa Mack was a small child she believed what kind of animal had come to live under her bed?—a crocodile
- Where in America is Anne Gracie’s novel How the Sheriff Was Won set?—Montana