ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 4
- What is the name of the gargoyle that Sofia Tate has a picture of on her website?
- Which of Trish Morey‘s Harlequin novels won the 2009 Romantic Book of the Year?
- Which instrument does Noelle Clark play?
- Erin Moira O’Hara’s novel An Irish Rose is set in which year?
- Alison Stuart sits on the board of which charity fund?
- Which Victoria Dahl novel involves the renovation of a ghost town?
- Rachael Johns has a collection of what on her desk?
- What is the current title of Jennifer Kloester’s yet-to-be-written third YA novel?
- When Louisa Mack was a small child she believed what kind of animal had come to live under her bed?
- Where in America is Anne Gracie’s novel How the Sheriff Was Won set?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 3:
- Which basic kitchen appliance has Ainslie Paton never used?—an oven
- What is the title of the second novel in Kelley Armstrong’s Nadia Stafford trilogy?—Made to be Broken
- In which Australian state does Jennifer Ryder live?—NSW
- Kelly Hunter’s novel Sleeping Partner was also published under which title?—Trouble in a Pinstripe Suit
- Besides cat and dogs, what type of pet does Maggie Mundy have?—a snake
- In between which two Nalini Singh books does the free short story ‘Stalking Hawke’ come?—Kiss of Snow and Tangle of Need
- What is Kylie Scott’s favourite colour?—dark blue
- Which of Valerie Parv’s books carries the name of an Australian marsupial?—Tasmanian Devil
- On what kind of farm did Anna Campbell grow up?—avocado
- What are the names of the lovers in Jess Buffett’s novel The Alpha’s Onyx and Fire?—Tessa Cardwell, Leontis Harper and Sage Ashcroft