Publisher pitch: Totally Bound, Nov 2014
Happy November! We are very busy at Totally Bound this month and here is some information on a few of our upcoming titles!
This month features the release of the next novel in our What’s her Secret? imprint! Now You See Me by new author, Pamela L Todd. The editor says this tale is “brimming with dark secrets and dangerous twists, this story is guaranteed to hook you in.” A thrilling tale of love overcoming all, this is the ideal book to snuggle down with as the nights get colder.
Sierra Cartwright’s hotly anticipated new release is out at the end of this month! Claim is book two in the Bonds series, and sees Kennedy and Mackenzie coming together despite their aversion to commitment. As the tag line suggests: It had to be her. He won’t be satisfied until he claims her. Pick up this newest release from bestselling author, Sierra to find out more!
Bailey Bradford is starting the new Coyote’s Call shifters series! Off Course kicks it off this month and features bear shifters and coyote shifters. This is sure to be a ripping read, available on early download now from Totally Bound.
Morticia Knight also has a new series out this month, The Hampton Road Club series comes to you from 1920s Hollywood. In this book Morticia shows naïve Sam’s first foray into the hitherto unknown world of BDSM. Pick up Hesitant Heart to find out how Aaron is able to show Sam all he has been missing.
Jenna Byrnes has the next two instalments of her Kansas City Heat series coming out this month. Cameron’s Code and Taylor’s Task feature men from different crime-fighting walks of life pairing up (in and out of the bedroom) in order to protect the public. This is book three and four, so don’t forget to check out the rest of the series!
Keep track of what else we have coming up by visiting us: www.totallybound.com
Coming up in November …
- Firestorm Encounters by Taige Crenshaw
- Apple Brew by West Thornhill
- Cameron’s Code by Jenna Byrnes
- Hesitant Heart by Morticia Knight
- Wilde Jagd by Leah Grant
- Sporting Chance by Alexa Milne
- Sex with Her Ex by Anais Morgan and Noelle Keaton
- Master Dan by Natalie Dae
- Out of CTRL by SA Welsh
- All Along by Willa Okati
- Hiding by Sarah Masters
- Defying the Duke by Meta Mathews
- Turbulent Rain by Cheyenne Meadows
- Touched by Jaye Peaches
- Now You See Me by Pamela L Todd
- Best Laid Intentions by Talia Carmichael
- Off Course by Bailey Bradford
- Manbot by Scarlet Blackwell
- Primal Desire by Lupa Garneau
- Pack Beta by Crissy Smith
- Taylor’s Task by Jenna Byrnes
- Claim by Sierra Cartwright
- Taking by Sarah Masters
- Between Good and Evil by LM Brown