ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 3
- Which basic kitchen appliance has Ainslie Paton never used?
- What is the title of the second novel in Kelley Armstrong’s Nadia Stafford trilogy?
- In which Australian state does Jennifer Ryder live?
- Kelly Hunter’s novel Sleeping Partner was also published under which title?
- Besides cat and dogs, what type of pet does Maggie Mundy have?
- In between which two Nalini Singh books does the free short story ‘Stalking Hawke’ come?
- What is Kylie Scott’s favourite colour?
- Which of Valerie Parv’s books carries the name of an Australian marsupial?
- On what kind of farm did Anna Campbell grow up?
- What are the names of the lovers in Jess Buffett’s novel The Alpha’s Onyx and Fire?
Email your answers to email@example.com. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.
And here are the answers for round 2:
- What approximate age was Sami Lee when her first story was published in a school newsletter?
5 or 6
- What is Rachel Bailey’s favourite season? Spring
- Paula Roe’s novel Promoted to Wife is book two in which series? Prescott Brothers series
- What is the address of Tamsin Baker’s blog? erotictamsinbaker.blogspot.com.au
- Hamlet’s Ghost is a prequel to which Jane Tara novel? Trouble Brewing
- In which city was Donna Gallagher born? Sydney
- Christina Brooke made an unofficial trailer for which of her books? Heiress in Love
- From which university does Lilliana Rose have a Masters Degree in Creative Writing? Adelaide University
- Where was Helene Young on the evening of 22 March 2014? Australian Romance Readers Association awards dinner
- Which of Margareta Osborn’s novels appears in the collection Surrender to Summer? Bella’s Run