ARRC2015: Pop Quiz, round 1
Welcome to the first round of our ARRC2015 Pop Quiz. As we have so many authors attending the next convention (90+), we are starting earlier this time, and we will have a total of 20 rounds. We will post a new round of questions each Monday right up until the end of February.
All questions relate to the authors who are attending ARRC2015, and the answers can be found on their website. Most answers will be within a couple of clicks of the links given below (but not all).
Here are the questions for round 1:
- In which country did Beverley Eikli grow up?
- What did Dee Brice want to be before she became a writer?
- Which Elisabeth Rose book includes the characters Adam and Eve and an orchard called ‘Eden’?
- What is the name of Jess Dee‘s dog?
- Keri Arthur started writing when she rewrote the ending to one of which author’s books?
- Sylvia Day has contributed recipes to a cookbook edited by Lori Foster. What is the name of that cookbook?
- In what year is Kylie Scott‘s book Colonist’s Wife set?
- What kind of witch is the heroine of Tracey O’Hara‘s novel Sin’s Dark Caress?
- At what age did Michelle Douglas receive her first rejection letter?
- Which Sarah Mayberry novel has an umbrella on the cover?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each correct answer scores 1 point, with 2 bonus points if your answers are received within 24 hours of the questions being posted. Points will accumulate each week and the winner will be the person with the highest point score after round 20 concludes. The winner will be announced at ARRC2015.
Note that you must be an ARRC2015 delegate or an ARRA member to enter the competition.